Murder at the Alcazar–short story set in 1907 St. Augustine with a young Lydia.
In Pursuit of Dreams–short story set in the Keys with Lou and Susie introducing Quatro, a racing greyhound.
Catch of the Day–short story set in the Lower Keys at the turn of the seventies featuring Lou and Susie.
THE KEY–historical mystery novel set in Oakwood, NJ, a town on the electrified railroad between Camden and Atlantic City, in 1919, with Lydia Maxwell.
- THE HOUSE OF MIRTH by Edith Wharton, 1905.
- WORD BY WORD by Kory Stamper, 2017.
- DEATH AT THE SEASIDE by Frances Brody, 2016.
- THE TWELVE DOGS OF CHRISTMAS by David Rosenfelt, 2016.
- “Put Out the Light” by P.M. Carlson in MALICE DOMESTIC V. 4, 1995. I listened to a 2007 audible version.
- MYSTERY FOR CHRISTMAS: and other stories from Ellery Queen Mystery Magazine and Alfred Hitchcock Mystery Magazine edited by Cynthia Manson, 1990. Available on The Internet Archive.
- THE GYRTH CHALICE MYSTERY: an Albert Campion Mystery, by Margery Allingham, 1931. Available on The Internet Archive.
Codes and Ciphers
- The Freemason’s Cipher has been around a long time. It was used in the American Civil War to send secret messages. It’s sometimes called the Pigpen Cipher–http://www.wondersandmarvels.com/2012/12/prying-open-the-pigpen-cipher-2.html